Savages - Don Winslow Im not even halfway through this book but I have already made up my mind that the movie is WAY BETTER THAN THE BOOK. I never thought Id say that about a book turned movie, but it is better. A million times better. The chapters go by fast which is good, but sometimes Im confused and wondering is this present or past that an event took place. Since there is no specific character telling the story it makes it harder to choose. It seems like there is a lot of filler in this book. For ex: One short chapter O goes to the mall and so Don Winslow proceeds to name every single store in the mall A-Z. Literally every store is named. I kid you not. Ummm i think everyone knows: A.What a mall is and B. That there are Multiple MULTIPLE stores beginning with one of the letters from the existing 26 letter alphabet. Why does he abbreviation everything. You cant make 15 'clever' abbreviations that are 3-6 letters long. They constantly pop up and I sit their saying I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, I was only told once and that was 20 chapters ago. And the shortening words was just ridiculous. "Chon pulls out his nocs." Um what the hell are nocs exactly? OH BINOCULARS!! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT.

Oh lastly THE ENDING FREAKING SUCKED. Again i prefer the movie.