Every Which Way (Sloan Brothers, #1) - Calia Read So right away this book starts talking about Severine's feelings and emotions and its just really confusing and doesn't make sense to me. Quite frankly I don't know she's feeling the way she is. Then she meets the brothers and she just gets herself so caught up and all her thoughts are just them. And I don't know the reason why because she doesn't even know them. She just SAW them and happened to find them extremely attractive.. the same goes for the guys. They talk about their crazy uncontrollable need to be with her. I don't get the emotions among all the characters they don't make the slightest bit of sense to me. they keep saying they see something in severine...that she's different and wild and can't be controlled. I don't where the hell that came from because I haven't read anything in this book that shows me she's any of those things. only thing I know about her from this book is that her emotions are all over the place and senseless like a tornado and that she doesn't want to open up to love.